Pages

Previous posts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HOMELESS


 RETREAT \Ri-tret\  Webster's dictionary defines this as (1) an act or process of withdrawing especially from what is difficult or dangerous. (2) A period of withdrawal.


Today I passed a homeless person on my way to work. 

He said to me, "this will make you smile".  He tossed several small pieces of a half eaten blueberry muffin up in the air and as soon as they hit the ground, to my amazement a little squirrel picked a  piece up and brought it back to him "as if to share".  We laughed. We can do this all day he mumbled. As I continue on to my destination I was saddened at the fact
that he was homeless.  Then it hit me;
even in his situation he found time to RETREAT. 

Take time to enjoy the simple things in life.


Help someone find their happy place today.  Pass it on.....



1 comment:

  1. I know I will be taking time out! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails